I'm a technologist, designer, creative coder and co-founder of MOVING works.
Treading on the border between design and technological investigation, I merge disciplines and emerging trends to find out how we can shape a future that is more purposeful, inclusive and regenerative.
Besides my projects, I additionally curate a long list of resources on this website. Say hello!
What happened so far
- 2019 - ongoing: Designer & Technologist (Freelance)
- 2018 - 2019: Head of Product at Mapify Travel
- 2017 - 2018: Innovation Team Lead at Goodpatch Berlin
- 2013 - 2017: UX Designer (Freelance)
- 2012 - 2013: Agency Internship at C3 Berlin
- 2022 - 2023: Postgraduate in Management and Communication of an Applied Design Project at ELISAVA Barcelona & ISEC Lisboa
- 2021 - 2022: Master in Design of Emergent Futures at IAAC & FabLab Barcelona
- 2013 - 2017: Bachelor in Visual Communication at HTW Berlin
- 2019 - ongoing: Tutor for UX Design at CareerFoundry
- 2020: Design sprint on UX/Web Prototyping at HTW Berlin
- 2019: Guest Tutor for UX and Design Ethics at HTW Berlin
- 2018: Design Sprint on Future HMIs at HTW Berlin
- 2022: Hybrid Ecosystems - An interactive Exhibition on Tech & Nature (Akasha Hub Barcelona)
- 2021: Human-Machine-Interfaces - A Dialogue with Artificial Intelligence (Futurium Lab Berlin)